Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

weird model menu issues after firmware update..

Old 07-20-2020, 04:40 PM
av8ter
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question weird model menu issues after firmware update..

I just recently updated my DX-18 to the latest firmware so I could add a model that I purchased. The upgrade went well as did the model add. but lately my models are all jumbled up. I now show and unusable model? I show two different models with the same number? I also have the newest model I added from the sim card shows no number. It has never done this before.

In addition a friend of mine who has a 2 year old DX 9 (not upgraded ) is having a similar issue. His models are all out of order.

Any help would be appreciated.

Old 07-21-2020, 04:28 AM
AndyKunz

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Go to Model Utilities.

Select "Validate All Models."

Give it a few seconds, and the problem models will be resolved.

If you have duplicates now, that's because they were made as copies. You can rename them.

Andy
Old 07-21-2020, 03:51 PM
av8ter

Thanks Andy
Will that number the model that has no number? Also the two acros both on 12, will that number those correctly as well?
Old 07-21-2020, 03:55 PM
av8ter

Andy

I did this and it cleaned it up but the TF mustang still has no number and should be # 9 in the order it is in. It even says that when I select it and it prompts me to except with yes / no. my next model in the menu is 12. No 10 or 11? My OCD is driving me crazy with this...lol
Old 07-21-2020, 04:01 PM
AndyKunz

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

The number is JUST A NAME! There is no number there, unless you forgot to edit it out when naming the model. You can insert it using the Model Name function (details on inserting a character should be in the manual - basically you insert with a < _ > and delete with > < .

You can sort them into ANY ORDER YOU WANT - it's on the Model Utilities list to do that.

Enjoy!

Andy