Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

iX20 programming

Old 09-22-2020, 12:27 PM
CaptHal
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question iX20 programming

I need some help. I am over my head on this one. I have a jet that has aelerons and elevons. I am using my iX20 with a Mercury SRS in the plane.
I want to use flaps with the elevons. For wing type under Aircraft Type I am using Flaperon. With the Tail I selected Taileron-B Dual Rudders.
It does have two rudders. Everything works great with flaps up. Rudders are perfect in all modes.
When I put flaps at half or at Takeoff setting I get huge disparity in the right Elevon. It moves up 80%.
When I select Full flaps or landing flaps the elevons split almost 90% in opposite directions.
Flight mode is with the flap switch.

I can not trim the Elevons out individually.
What am I doing wrong? In the iX20 in the Monitor it shows this movement of Elevons gone crazy.
I've tried different wing types with different tail types to no avail.
I really need the flaps for takeoff and landing this jet.

Thank you,
Hal
Old 09-22-2020, 03:10 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Not sure if anyone who can help will answer this as not many peruse this forum any longer. Head on over to RCGroups and post your question there. There is a pretty large iX20 thread I suggest you post in. Good luck......
Old 09-22-2020, 03:26 PM
CaptHal
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you