Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Spectrum DX18

Old 11-13-2020, 03:56 PM
model1258

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Spectrum DX18

Trying to get my Dx18 to bind with my AR12120 receiver. I have been flying this radio and jet setup for 3 years always worked perfectly. I let it set for the last year and got it out and charged batteries and turned it on and nothing. It acts like it lost its bind? So I put bind plug in and tried binding it and it seems to bind but still nothing. Checked receiver satellites they all blink then when bind they go solid but still nothing moves? Need help!
Robin
Old 11-14-2020, 05:23 AM
model1258

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks
Another pilot had me take and unplug the 4 satellites , plug back in plug batteries back in and worked perfect!!
Thanks
The following users liked this post:
allans (04-09-2021)
Old 04-09-2021, 03:10 PM
allans
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have seen this work many times. I "think" part of the initial binding is recored the number of satellites connected and check for them at each subsequent bind. Also the connectors use on the wires for the satellite are not robust and are prone to failure some time intermittent .