Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

NX8 - Throttle limit

Old 04-18-2021, 06:52 AM
RAbel1975

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NX8 - Throttle limit

Can someone please tell me how I can limit the throttle? I have an 1/8 TYPHON 4X4 V3 3S BLX Brushless Buggy RTR and I replaced the receiver with an AR410 air receiver. I did this so that I could use my NX8 transmitter to control it. I was able to set the left stick up to be spring loaded like the right stick, and I have it calibrated so that the throttle works perfectly. I would like to put a limit on the throttle so my kids can drive it safely. How can I limit the forward to say 25% and the backward to maybe 15%? Iíve searched the manual and canít figure it out.
Old 04-18-2021, 09:05 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 102 Likes on 84 Posts

Lower the end points on the throttle channel, I'm guessing they are 100/100 reduce them on either side till you get the performance you want. Move the stick up to highlight the setting for that direction, and lower it to set the other point, you will see the focus chance when you move the stick up and down