Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR T14x4 Tips & Tutorials

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2021, 04:08 PM
Going Balistic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR T14x4 Tips & Tutorials

New to this transmitter and have been searching online and on RCU for tutorials, YouTube videos, etc. that highlight the features of the transmitter, programming, tips, etc.

hoping someone can point me to sources, etc.

Thanks
Old 09-28-2022, 12:19 PM
Iron Dog

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah . . . I'm in the same boat. Can't believe that JR/DeeForce don't have anything beyond the most basic of information on their website in support of this radio. Doubt it is what you are looking for, but if it helps at all, one review I found was this:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...R-X-BUS-Review
Old 09-29-2022, 11:58 AM
Dick T.
My Feedback: (243)

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I understand the T14+4 is an updated version of the original XG11mv and XG11 DMSS. At least there are multiple similarities. Might shop around the web and YouTube for videos and other links.
Old 09-29-2022, 06:08 PM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Close but not quite, the T14 is similar to the XG14. The programming is the same but it has more expensive gimbals. It is the T44 that is similar to the XG11. I haven’t ever seen a book on programming for either transmitters or their predecessors. There has been in the past numerous questions and answers posted on this and other forums when the transmitters first came out.

The programming takes place in two parts. First, the System List programming is done and then the Function List programming takes place. The two menus that are most important in the System List are the DeviceSel and Wing Type menus. In the Wing Type menu, the aircraft is defined. In the DeviceSel, the flight modes are set up and the functions of the non-stick channels are defined. Fortunately with the XG and T series, JR has automated the basic setup for these two menus whenever you select a new memory or erase an old one.

In the Function List is where the details are set up, such as rates, travel limits and mixes. While one can switch between the System and Function lists, it is always better to complete the DeviceSel and Wing Type programming in the System List before going to the Function List. Some of the menus and options in the Function List will not be available unless these two menus are set up appropriately.

If you have questions, ask. Those of us who have JR transmitters will be glad to answer.
Old 10-02-2022, 04:21 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

You guys need to be aware that this forum was originally started as a JR forum. When Danny Snyder who had been working for JR, went to work for Horizon, any "Official Support" for this forum ended.

After a short while, Horizon began to offer Spektrum support here as JR was basically history in not only the USA, but Worldwide. Andy Kunz who is a Spektrum programmer, started answering some questions for Spektrum on this website.

At NO POINT, has DeeForce/JR offered to support either this or any forum has occurred. IF they want a DeeForce/JR forum, they need to request one from RCUniverse.

In the mean time, anyone with questions for DeeForce/JR will not get them answered here by anyone from that company, only other users.