Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

AR9350 No Response

Old 09-24-2021, 01:56 PM
djmp69

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AR9350 No Response

I have an AR9350 that I moved from one plane to another. Other than having to change a few TVs, everything is pretty much the same. The new plane flies really well so I never did any changes to the AS3X settings, so they are pretty much the same as they were in the old plane, which is a very similar aircraft -- both Extra 330s. The only problem is, everything works except the AS3X now. I feel like I'm missing something, but I can't for the life of me figure out what. The channel assignment for the flight modes is the same, and the TX shows that the switch is properly selecting the corresponding stabilizing settings. However, on the RX, the flight mode indicator does not change, and when I move the plane, the surfaces do not move when in either stabilized mode. The funny thing is, on another plane with the same receiver, same setup, it works fine. I know I know, if it quacks like a duck... I seriously doubt the receiver is bad JUST on that one feature. Too many variables not working. I could see if the indicator light indicated that a flight mode was engaged but the surfaces were just not responding or vice versa. But NOTHING is working except regular control of the plane. There's some kind of communication breakdown between the RX and TX. Yes I've tried rebinding. Same thing. There's got to be some setting I missed and I can't figure it out. I don't need AS3X on this plane, but hell I paid for it, why not have some fun with it, lol?

Any ideas?