Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

AR8000 receiver range test fail.

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2022, 03:21 AM
corsair12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AR8000 receiver range test fail.

Hello to all.
Yesterday the ar8000, installed on my meridian failed the range test. After 20 paces the controls did not respond. When i released the bind button all was back, with the red light, on the receiver blinking 4 times on then off. I am using A DX8, and flying this model quite some time with no problems. The only change was a new battery because it has been inactive for 4 months. Are there any ideas or i must install a new receiver?
Old 11-22-2022, 08:14 AM
AndyKunz

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Is the aircraft 1m above the ground? If it is on the ground, range is much less. Set it on a wood chair or table and repeat the test.

How do you have the antennas mounted? Are they positioned away from batteries, ESC, motor, and carbon fiber or metal structure?

Do you have another receiver or aircraft you can duplicate the test? It may be the transmitter.

Our Service Center for Europe is located in Germany. You may be able to get assistance directly from them as well.

Andy