Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Receiver

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2002, 06:18 PM
jdwiflyrc
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Receiver

Hi Danny,

I have a Galaxy PCM 9 ch NER-J329P RX and would like to know what of the JR line of radios this will work with?

Thank you and keep em fly'in, John
Old 07-08-2002, 12:09 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Receiver

John,
Of the currently available systems from JR, the receiver will work with the 662, 378 when they are released, 8103, and the 10X. It will work with any JR system capable of Z pcm. To name some older systems it will work with, some of them would be the 642, 652, 347, 388, 783, PCM 10, 10S, 10SX, and 10SXII.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:26 AM
jdwiflyrc
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Receiver

Hello Danny,

Long time no talk, I hope this finds you and yours well.

In reference to the above RX the Galaxy PCM 9 ch NER-J329P RX can the xtal be changed without tuning or should it be returned to the service center.

I now have a TX that I can use it with.

I would like to change from ch 56 to ch 13. This is from one extreme to the other and if it needs to be tuned what is an approximate cost for doing so.

Thank you and keep em fly'in, John
Old 03-13-2006, 09:54 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Receiver

As a rule, it is acceptable to change the crystal in the receiver, however it never hurts to have them checked out for tuning and output, especially if it has been some time since the last time it was checked. Generally a crystal change is the price of the crystal, plus shipping, and 7.50 labor, however this can vary depending on the exact parts and labor required.