Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Constructive question

Old 11-22-2007, 02:42 PM
HoverOver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Constructive question

I just re-watched the promotional Spektrum Video-CD and noticed that John Adams has numerous T-Rex 450's and 600's. May I ask...

What does he (or you) have in his 3D setups the general placement? Does he do anything in particular to avoid ESD induced receiver shutdowns?

450:
• Gyro/tail servo:
• Collective Servos:
• ESC:
• BEC / Power supply:
• Motor:
• Battery:
• Receiver:
• Other notable item(s) - i.e. redundant power supply, etc.:

600 (Electric):
• Gyro/tail servo:
• Collective Servos:
• ESC:
• BEC / Power supply:
• Motor:
• Battery:
• Receiver:
• Other notable item(s):

Thank you very much.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:49 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Constructive question

For 450 size, the 3400G tail servo and 285 or 285MG's are the popular set up with a G770 3D gyro. The other electronics depend on the model, I've used Align motors and speed controls with 2100 and 2070 batteries from Thunder Power. I've used AR6200 and AR7000 RX's. No other notable items.

For 600 size, the 8900G tail servo and 8717's are the hot set up along with the G770 3D gyro. Motor and ESC again depend on the model, receiver anything from the AR6200 to AR9000 or JR R921 works well. Most that I know of and see are using either a dedicated battery to power the receiver or are running a BEC.