Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

For sale: Translation of the JR R-1 Transmitter Guide into Spanish

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2003, 06:15 PM
estepa_79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale: Translation of the JR R-1 Transmitter Guide into Spanish

For sale: Translation of the JR R-1 Transmitter Guide into Spanish

Hello,

I am a translator who has recently translated the JR R-1 transmitter Guide from English into Spanish for it was asked to me by a Spanish user.
If someone want to buy this translation s/he can contact me through this e-mail [email protected] to ask any question or to order the translation.
I can send you the guide pages number 4 and 7 translated into Spanish so you can check the quality and accuracy of the translation.
I would like as well to communicate you my availability to translate any other guide of similar features.
Greetings

En venta: Traducción del manual de la emisora JR R-1 al español

Hola,

soy un traductor que recientemente ha traducido el manual de la emisora JR R-1 de Inglés a Español a petición de un particular.
Si alguien desea adquirir dicha traducción puede ponerse en contacto conmigo a través de este e-mail [email protected] para realizar cualquier consulta o para adquirir la traducción.
Así mismo puedo enviarle las páginas 5 y 7 del manual traducido al español para que comprueben la calidad de la traducción.
También quisiera informarles de mi disponibilidad para traducir cualquier otro manual de similares características.
Saludos.