Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

12X/m advertisement ???

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 10:58 PM
c/f
My Feedback: (1)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 12X/m advertisement ???

Dan,

I just learned @ Efest that the 12X module base would not use the older modules but a new type synth module included and model matches as the 7202 internal, I also was told there are no plans of introducing a 12X module in the HAM band. The adds should reflect this differance when reffering to a module based system.

My second ?? is they ellude to transmitter latency as being the same as the imbedded one, my question is, IS this only for the 2.4G side of the transmission?? Or is the 72MHZ module of an improved TX latency now equal to the 2.4G? The adds can be intterpruted either way. Please help clear this up.

Thanx in advance for your help in this matter...........
Old 02-15-2008, 09:52 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 12X/m advertisement ???

I'm not sure what your first question is, but we do not have plans to offer a ham band 12X at this time. No where do we say that we will have ham band available, we mention 2.4 DSM and 72 Mhz.

That applies only to 2.4 Ghz operation. Most module based systems are slower than the integrated systems, however that is not the case with the 2.4 module in the 12X MV. 72 Mhz operates at the same speeds as traditional systems.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:01 PM
tadawson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 12X/m advertisement ???

I think his point in that since every other module based JR system supports 50/53MHz, that the literature for the 12X probably should make note that it is the exception to that rule . . . .

- Tim