Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

9100 will not power up

Old 02-24-2008, 04:22 PM
Evenbigger D
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9100 will not power up

Got a new 9100 everything worked fine, was finishing up the install with the switch when I noticed the blue led's were flashing on and off. They then went off regardless of the switch position but do flash briefly when the system is turned on. Pulled everthing out and on the bench noticed this.......the blue led's only go out when the remote receivers are plugged in, it does not mater what else is plugged in, the switch works when the remotes are out and the orange leds on the remotes are on when the blue leds are off. Needless to say the system stopped working........is something shorted out or have I missed something.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:50 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 9100 will not power up

Have you bound the receiver to the TX with all remotes plugged in? What happens with the switch removed?
Old 02-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Evenbigger D
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 9100 will not power up

Yes it was bound and working fine, removing the switch does nothing. The switch will turn the blue leds on and off when the remotes are unplugged but as soon as any remote is plugged in the lights go off.