Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

AR-9000 problem...

Old 02-25-2008, 09:24 AM
kirkj
My Feedback: (61)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AR-9000 problem...

I have an AR-9000 installed in a jet, using both remote antennas. about 30% of the time when i turn on the power, the light on the internal RX (the one which has an antenna coming out the side of the case) flickers randomly. when checked with the flight log it shows many (100+) fades along with high fades on all other antennas, frame losses and usually a hold or 2. all this with my 10X - w/spektrum module 2 feet away.
i can do nothing except cycle power, and the lights all come on solid with an un-eventfull flight followed by excellent flight log numbers.

any ideas? i really feel dumb for even flying it and its now grounded till a solution is reached.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:53 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: AR-9000 problem...

For piece of mind, I would recommend sending the module and the receiver in for a check up.