Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 9303 Smoke system help.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:50 PM
wttiger42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 9303 Smoke system help.

ok, i just installed a smoke pump in my extra. I ran into a wall when it came to programming it. I have the pump in the aux 3 slot and have it set to work with the throttle as master and aux3 as slave. I want to use the mix switch. The mixing seems to work fine. The pump runs with the throttle very well. My problem is, i cant get it to shut off. With the switch in one position, the pump works exactly how i want it to, but when i switch the switch, it just make the pump run about 80%, not shut off.

Ive tried reversing the switch, and ive tried changing all the output values to 0 or -100. Still wont shut off. Im using the gear switch as my ignition kill, so i dont want to move that.

Any ideas?
Old 07-18-2009, 09:06 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: JR 9303 Smoke system help.

I have a 9303 and I set the Flap Lever to operate the Pump (The lever on the Left shoulder of the Tx). You could also have used the other lever on the Right shoulder. You could use these levers in conjunction with the Throttle, as well. The lever will turn off the pump. The Mix Switch just turns the Mix off and on, but I suppose you could configure the Mix Switch to turn off the pump, as well.