Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

slow and fast idle

Old 10-18-2009, 06:07 AM
vitho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default slow and fast idle

just got new 12X no slow down idle function if anybody could help me how to set it up that would be great Iam not a computer guru
Thanks Vitho
Old 10-18-2009, 07:57 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 63 Likes on 50 Posts
Default RE: slow and fast idle

Well it's usually easiest to set your idle with the servo travel limits, then do either a throttle/throttle mix or use a throttle curve and assign it to a switch for a slightly higher idle speed.

Not to be callous, but these are pretty basic operations and the 12X can do so many things I'm still finding out about it a year later. I suggest you get in the manual and play with the programming options. When you get to a certain point that you feel is close to what you want on a model, back it up to an empty slot so when you experiment you won't lose what you've already got.

Only way you're gonna get comfortable with it is to use the thing and play with the options, backing it up makes it easy to recover from a screwup....
Old 10-18-2009, 08:11 AM
vitho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: slow and fast idle

Thanks Zeeb ,going to play with the programming
Vitho