Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

10X to Spectrum module conversion

Old 10-25-2009, 03:10 PM
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10X to Spectrum module conversion

Guys:

Honestly tried to find a answer in this forum, but after 4-5 hours, I give up.

Am trying to convert my JR 10X to the Spectrum DSM2 module system. There is no instructions for the 10X antenna installation and no conversion parts included. I hate to just trial and error a system, and need some direction. Any direction would be appreciated.

After plunking out the $1200. or so for the 10X a good 5 years ago, I have resisted the new 2.4 bandwagon as I have had no problems with the superior 10X equipment until last week. There are around 20 or so birds that need the conversion and I am now on a retirement system that is not very good. Last winter I built another all time favorite to replace #5 or so that went back to mother earth after maby 6 years, the original Direct Connection "Tsunami". Was again rewarded for the time and effort on its maden voyage until a muffler bolt snapped on the Jet 50 and I had to land. Following Saturday, everything fixed. On first takeoff I got 10-15 feet in the air and then everything locked up. Went home with way to many parts and tears in the eyes, and ordered a Spectrum module (SDM2) now received and ready to install. This was my first failure on the 10X, all new servos and receiver. Poop. Help would be most appreciated.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:06 PM
My Feedback: (89)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 10X to Spectrum module conversion

[8D]Go to: www.rcgroups.com...Scroll to AIRCRAFT- GENERAL...click on Radios....Go to SEARCH...then
Type in: JR 9303 / PCM10 Spektrum Module Internal Wiring Modification .
This will open up every thing..

Codimasta
AMA 11269