Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 12X Data Transfer USB driver for Win7 available

Old 09-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JR 12X Data Transfer USB driver for Win7 available

Hey guys, all of us with 12X radios and 64 bit Windows OS's like Vista and Windows 7 have been fighting the issue of the program not working due to the fact that the included USB driver would not work with these OS's.

I don't think it's available for download, but if you call Horizon they will e-mail the driver to you and it works great on my 64 bit Win7 computer. I'm guessing it's fine for 64 bit Vista and possibly the Data Transfer software for the other JR radios which have that capability, but you'll have to ask Horizon for sure.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:51 PM
ballistic1
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR 12X Data Transfer USB driver for Win7 available

Zeeb,
Thanks for the heads up
-just installed the revised driver and it works great with
64 bit Vista !

Frank
Old 09-23-2010, 03:21 PM
HLANG

I have a 12X also.
Did contact Horizon support by email and I am still waiting feedback.
I can´t understand for what reason this driver for Windows 7 is not available in their web site.
Unfortunately for a long time, I can´t backup data from my planes and helis to my notebook.
Hope soon I can connect my 12X to my notebook.
Sincerely Yours.
Henrique
Old 09-23-2010, 11:04 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

I have an XP9303. A couple of years ago I asked the JR reps, at the Toledo Show, and also through JR sponsored pilots, why there was not a USB driver, for Windows Vista and the PC Data Transfer Program that I had been using under XP. There was no response. I was able to obtain a USB driver from a third party that worked. I could only assume that they chose not to obtain permission to use an existing USB driver and had not developed one of their own. My PC Data Transfer program, from the original CD, is working fine under Windows 7 using the downloaded 3rd party USB driver.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:04 PM
jack1383

I recently buy a radio transmitter JR 12 X, but it was sold used and without CD-Rom for the transfer of data, I would not bother you but can you provide me with a link to download software PC DATA transfer For JR 12 X, on other forums I have managed has make me a USB cable, would enjoy from your pars if you could make me this service, Thank you in advance yours.

Tank's solded by Zeeb!

Last edited by jack1383; 04-13-2015 at 07:22 AM.
Old 07-27-2015, 11:19 AM
Bent Nail

wow 4 months and no one has responded. I have the same issue. I have a 12X and no software. Horizon said it is discontinued and nothing is in stock. I am waiting for a call from JR, probably the same bad information. If any one has an install disk I would be happy to get a copy of it. I doubt there is a copyright issue since it has been discounted.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:07 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Are you aware of the patch for the USB driver? When I upgraded to Windows 7, I had to wait for JR to make a USB driver available for W7. It won't work without it unless you are using Windows XP.