Community
Search
Notices
JTEC / RADIOWAVE Support Get all your questions regarding JTEC/RADIOWAVE products answered here!

Top-flite Corsair ARF DLE 55 muffler

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 10:16 AM
Hellcat716
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top-flite Corsair ARF DLE 55 muffler

I received this muffler and one of the exhaust stacks has some sort of device welded in one of the stacks. Is this normal and if so, what is the purpose of this device? My other Jtech mufflers do not have this device installed.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:27 PM
al

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top-flite Corsair ARF DLE 55 muffler

We have not been on RCU for awhile but I believe we answered this question through our normal email.

What I believe it was is from our cleaning process. It sounds like one of the stainless pellets used in the tumbling process may have lodged into the tube. You should be able to take a dowl or rod and tap it against the pellet and dislodge it. You should be able to shake it out of the muffler once it comes loose. If you have a problem please send it in and we will straighten it out for you and return it.

Sorry for the issue.

Al