Notices
JTEC / RADIOWAVE Support Get all your questions regarding JTEC/RADIOWAVE products answered here!

30% Extra

Old 11-26-2005, 09:10 AM
marshallcowboy
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 30% Extra

I had seen in one of your ads here on RCU that you have the 30% extra on sale for 599.00, but when I clicked on the link it didnt work and I wasnt able to locate it on your website. Im trying to find out more info on it as I am in the market for a 30% extra.
MC
Old 11-27-2005, 09:09 PM
jtec radiowave kid

Default RE: 30% Extra

The 30% Extra 300 has not been added to our website as of yet. We are currently working on a list of changes to the website including adding the 30% Extra. We actually had been working on a prototype of a 330 for a little while but considering the reception of the 300 and its improved flying characteristics we have decided to change it to a Extra 300.

As for the specs on the Extra it is basically the same dimensions as the 30% panzl. The wingspan is 89", length 78", and designed around the 50cc-60cc engines. The prototype is pretty much done so we should have weights and pictures in the next couple of weeks. The 300 probably will not go into production until sometime in 2006 because we plan on some hardcore testing of the design to make sure it meets our standards.

Old 11-29-2005, 08:32 PM
marshallcowboy
My Feedback: (14)

Im hearing that jtec may not be carrying a 30% extra??? Say it aint so? I really want a 30% plane and they are tough to find.
MC
Old 11-29-2005, 09:56 PM
Kevin Y
My Feedback: (8)

As of right now we have not made a definate decision on the 30%'s. We are thrilled on how the 30% panzl flies and pretty sure the extra 300 will be great also. The big problem is there are just so many companies out there that make a 30%. We are afraid that we may just be lost in the crowd. We are going to finish the extra 300 off and then see how people respond to them, if everyone likes them then by all mean we will do them.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:55 PM
fasterthanlife
My Feedback: (2)

Do the baby Panzl first.

If you make me one I'd buy it RIGHT NOW! do you take PayPal??? l[:-]