Notices
JTEC / RADIOWAVE Support Get all your questions regarding JTEC/RADIOWAVE products answered here!

C.G. on 40% Extra 330

Old 12-30-2006, 09:27 PM
CAP232CM
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C.G. on 40% Extra 330

Does anyone know where the cg should be and how do you check it on a bird this big? This is the ARF version with the old scheme. The problem I'm having is that on landing it wants to ballon up and just won't come in. Thanks!
Old 12-31-2006, 09:51 AM
badazzbusa
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: C.G. on 40% Extra 330

This doesn't tell you the c.g. but with the wings and wing tube off, lift the plane with your fingers in the wing tube sockets. At this point it should be neutral to slightly nose heavy.
Old 12-31-2006, 10:36 AM
al

Correct,

put your fingers in the wing tube and pick it up from there. That is the starting point and will fly fantastic there.

After that you can move the CG to fit your flying style. The plane has no bad tendencies and will NOT snap or suprise you. If a little tail heavy it will just fall stright, it won't drop a wing till you tell it to!!

We can email you the setup instruction on Tuesday if you do not have them.

Send me an email at [email protected] and we will send the instruction out to you

Happy New Year

Al
JTEC/RADIOWAVE
www.jtecrc.com
Old 06-11-2007, 08:33 PM
CAP232CM
My Feedback: (8)

Just wanted to give an update on the 330. I discovered my C.G. was too far forward, moved it back and now it flys and lands great. I also found my idle was too fast. Anyways thanks for the info.