Notices
JTEC / RADIOWAVE Support Get all your questions regarding JTEC/RADIOWAVE products answered here!

42% 330 limited colour scheme ??????

Old 12-28-2008, 04:23 AM
weedy-burton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 42% 330 limited colour scheme ??????

Hey,

I just picked up a new jtec 42% extra 330 from my local hobby shop and have been told that the colour scheme is one of a limited run. It is white yellow and blue with a silver stripe down the side that breaks into skinnyer and skinnyer vertical bars, all white under neath and came with painted undercarriage and spats.Can you guys shed some light on this????? (can post pics if needed).

Cheers

Weedy
Old 12-28-2008, 03:55 PM
al

Default RE: 42% 330 limited colour scheme ??????

It is from a company over your side of the world that STOLE our design and covered it in there own color. I guess that would make it limited.

Al Young
JTEC/RADIOWAVE
Old 12-28-2008, 05:27 PM
weedy-burton

Really !!!!!!!, Could you give me any more info. Did they get the kits of you recover and sell as their own or just steal the design and cut their own ????

Cheers

Weedy

Id like to let my local hobby shop know abut this
Old 12-29-2008, 07:03 AM
weedy-burton

HI Again,

I think I've been able to answer my own question. I was surfing RCGROUPS and stumbled across two pictures of a plane identical to mine right down to the poor colour matching of the cowl( 1st two pics). The pics also contain the name of a certian company from this side of the world that must have supplied the plane to my local hobby shop. Just for the record this plane was sold to me as a JTEC plane and as far as I know was supplied to my local hobby shop as a JTEC plane along with 2 or 3 others that were covered in schemes as per pics on the JTEC website( 3rd pic
).It seems mine is the odd one out???

WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING FAR LEFT

Cheers Weedy

PS do you have an agent in Australia for future reference
Old 12-29-2008, 10:48 AM
al

Weedy,

They are direct copies of our designs and we did not authorize those to be produced. We did not recieve any compensation for the design, production or sale of those planes. It was done by the hobby shop in your neck of the woods. people who can't think for themselves!!!!!

They even went so far as to steal the basic Jason Shulman design scheme from several years ago TOC plane.

we do have spare parts if ever needed but we will not take any responsibility for the planes. I am sure you can understand why!

thanks,

Al
Old 01-01-2009, 09:02 PM
weedy-burton

Hey AL,

Thanks for the offer to supply parts if needed and I understand completely why you wont take responsibility for the plane. I emailed the other company involved with regard to the plane and got this response;

Hi Daryl
I’m attaching the manual. That is all we have, it’s not a ********* ********** aircraft, it’s a radio craft/radio wave sold by JTEC in the USA.
We don’t stock the parts.
Regards,

I assume that this issue has been dead and buried for some time considering the date on the pic's I attached so theres no point stirring it all up again, I guess its just bad luck on my part that I ended up with one of the planes. In giving credit to your design It seems to be a very straight and accurate airframe that I am yet to find fault with.I can only hope that next time i'm in need of a 40%er you will have a legitimate distributor in Australia.

Cheers Daryl

PS Is the 35% currently listed on their website also a copy of your design?,looks very simmilar
Old 01-02-2009, 10:54 AM
al

We were radiocraft