Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > KingTech Turbines International
Reload this Page >

K80G No External Glow Plug - How to Mount

Community
Search
Notices
KingTech Turbines International Barry is your host and will help you with all your Kingtech questions and concerns.

K80G No External Glow Plug - How to Mount

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 05:43 AM
dccatl
My Feedback: (1)

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Default K80G No External Glow Plug - How to Mount

My K80G has no external glow plug or access that I can see, my question is regarding mounting. The manual states:
"Place thebracket around the turbine, with the glow plug situated within the slot of the smallerbracket piece. This will help stabilize the engine along the thrust axis. The glow plugmust be in the vertical position, when mounted in your model (+/- 75° of enginerotation, from the glow plug at top dead center, is the allowable deviation)"

Do I still need to be concerned about the rotation of the turbine or can I just place the label at vertical and be done with it.

Thanks,
David
Old 09-19-2016, 08:10 PM
GhostRider 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

put the label so it faces the sky with wheels on the ground and be done with it.