Notices
KingTech Turbines International Barry is your host and will help you with all your Kingtech questions and concerns.

Service Costs

Old 02-26-2021, 10:54 AM
smoknrv4
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Service Costs

Hello, from Canada here and I would like to send in my G1 K100 in for service as its at the 25ish hr mark now. What are the costs involved and also what is the service that you do to the turbine? I also am wondering if I need a new pump as I was having rpm problems the last couple flights of the season, do they do a running and check everything over to clean bill of health, so if pump is acting up they will let me know?
Thanks
Old 02-27-2021, 03:50 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts

Pretty simple, box it with the form on Kingtech USA....write about the pump.

Dirk will strip it, clean it like new...change the bearing, zero the time and run it to check everything out.

$300.00 usd for the 25hrs.......but if it was run with a 2 stroke oil, which cook on the parts, you will be charge extra for the cleanup..
Old 03-01-2021, 06:06 AM
smoknrv4
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dansy View Post
Pretty simple, box it with the form on Kingtech USA....write about the pump.

Dirk will strip it, clean it like new...change the bearing, zero the time and run it to check everything out.

$300.00 usd for the 25hrs.......but if it was run with a 2 stroke oil, which cook on the parts, you will be charge extra for the cleanup..
Ok Thankyou for the help, I only use kingtech oil.