Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Aerodrome models Stinson 108-2 kit

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Aerodrome models Stinson 108-2 kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 05:45 PM
MormonMike
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerodrome models Stinson 108-2 kit

Anyone with any personal build information from this Aerodrome Models kit would be really appreciated. I'm having great difficulty in the comprehension area of my brain. Looking for any photos or personal notes from your build [if any is out there]. I'm stumped from page one and I thought with twenty previous kits built, I would'nt have had much of a problem with this one. Please respond. MM
Old 09-29-2010, 09:57 PM
dicknadine

Default RE: Aerodrome models Stinson 108-2 kit

might help if you told us what the wing span is.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:36 PM
MormonMike

It's 74 inches wingspan. A .90-1.20 size kit. I don't think there will be much in the way of info. I'll try to contact Dick Watz, He might hve something in the way of build photos. This is really a "Peach" of a kit and will probably take four or five months to do. But for the moment, if any one else might have some info this one [ if you have built one] please try to post. Thanks for looking into this. MM
Old 10-01-2010, 02:50 AM
eddieC

Wish I could help, but have no knowledge of the Stinson. You're very fortunate to have this kit, Aerodrome kits are works of art. I have the Fly Baby with bipe conversion and look forward to building it.

Aerodrome kits were known as builders kits, and with your previous experience I'm sure you'll figure this one out. Get with an old-timer in your club, maybe mention 'Aerodrome' at your next club meeting. Their experience is invaluable, and sadly disappearing quick.

Ed
Old 10-16-2013, 02:31 PM
dgliderguy

Mike,

Dunno if you are still building this kit, but I just scored one of these myself, and I expect this thread here will be very helpful, with good pics:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=965804

Cheers,

Don.