Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Useful Caliper APP

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Useful Caliper APP

Old 06-12-2013, 09:03 AM
gonsos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Useful Caliper APP

I've found this APP for iphone very useful to deal with imperial/metric units. It can even measure in fractions of inch.
http://wm1078621.web-maker.es/APPS/
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo40128.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1891216  
Old 06-14-2013, 06:17 PM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Useful Caliper APP

ORIGINAL: gonsos

I've found this APP for iphone very useful to deal with imperial/metric units. It can even measure in fractions of inch.
http://wm1078621.web-maker.es/APPS/
gonsos,

Sorry I do not understand your posting and you had no response in more than 48 hours.

You found this APP ... ? ... What does APP mean ?
What does this caliper has to do with an iphone ?
It can measure only up to 0.75 inches ( 3/4" ) ?

Please kindly clarify.

Zor
Old 06-15-2013, 12:55 AM
gonsos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Zor,

APP means a software aplication from Aple Store.

Caliper I think is the name of this software. It is a caliber in your phone. Normally, true calibers doesn't convert metric units to fractions of inches, this is very useful because the wood parts in most kits are in this fractions and I need a matrix whrere there are the mm to inch conversions.

I just casually found this software and it is very useful for me and I wanted to share it.

I hope this makes more clear my previous post. English is not my native language.
Old 06-15-2013, 04:04 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: gonsos

Hello Zor,

APP means a software aplication from Aple Store.

Caliper I think is the name of this software. It is a caliber in your phone. Normally, true calibers doesn't convert metric units to fractions of inches, this is very useful because the wood parts in most kits are in this fractions and I need a matrix whrere there are the mm to inch conversions.

I just casually found this software and it is very useful for me and I wanted to share it.

I hope this makes more clear my previous post. English is not my native language.
gonsos,

I have to thank you for you explanation on behalf of all that, like me, had no idea of what your post was all about.

Zor