Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Is anyone interested in building a Great Planes Super Aeromaster .60?

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Is anyone interested in building a Great Planes Super Aeromaster .60?

Old 01-24-2014, 12:49 PM
HitecMan
My Feedback: (43)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is anyone interested in building a Great Planes Super Aeromaster .60?

Hello All! I am getting back into the hobby after a hiatus to finish college and recently acquired a plane I have always wanted, the Super Aeromaster .60 in the box! Here are the only issues.. #1 I am completely inexperienced in kit building and really do not want to mess up this kit, and #2 is I am still in my last semester/trying to find a job phase and will have no time to complete this plane.
So this is my idea... If there is anyone who would enjoy building this plane on their own schedule, not a rushed situation at all, with the understanding that you would be compensated for time and materials.. then we should get in touch via email or private messages and discuss the details. I am located in Western North Carolina and will be responsible for all the travel needed. Thank you for any interest, Tyler Hardy!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lg-1033563-0-5017.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	1961661  
Old 01-24-2014, 01:30 PM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I built this a few years back. It is a very nice flying plane. Unfortunately, a failed elevator servo did it in after a couple years of flying. Well worth the time to build.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:52 PM
HitecMan

I was thinking that this will probably be a great flying plane, that's why I made this post hoping someone would be interested in the build.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:51 PM
stevegauth30

I would be more than willing if you want to ship it . Wish I was closer. A real fun plane to build and fly.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:30 PM
HitecMan

I will send you an email shortly! Thank you!
Old 04-29-2015, 08:05 AM
4dogspete

Hopefully you find someone to build your plane for you. If not, let me know. I don't build much anymore, but know a builder that built one for me. Let me know.
Pete