Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

top flite P-40

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

top flite P-40

Old 03-11-2014, 01:03 PM
tlojak38
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default top flite P-40

Hello, I have a question. I'm building this kit and I'm to the point where the retracts in. I Want to go electric (servoless). Been looking around but don't know what to get. Any suggestions? I don't want to break the bank, but don't want them cheap. Any help would be appreciated. This is a 60 size, and flight weight is going to be around 10 lbs, and the retracts need to be rotating.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:12 PM
trisdisp57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...SortOrder=desc

Just ordered some electronic retracts for my TF spitfire kit. Haven't gotten them yet so I don't know how they work yet but with these prices couldn't not try it. Shipping is kinda expensive but cant oh well. look around and see what they got maybe they'll have something
Old 03-11-2014, 04:36 PM
bigtim
My Feedback: (13)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Century Jet makes a solid set of gear for the TF P-40 there a little pricey but are quite sturdy,they also come with electric conversion if you call CJ up directly I have a set of the air gear for my TF P-40.