Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Chipmunk Brotherhood.

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Chipmunk Brotherhood.

Old 09-03-2023, 12:09 PM
  #151  
catcastle
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Germany / Bavaria
Posts: 3
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Dear blvdbuzzard.
Thank you verry mutch for the Info.
mg catcastle
Old 09-04-2023, 04:10 PM
  #152  
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)
 
speedracerntrixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon
Posts: 9,460
Received 167 Likes on 143 Posts
Default

Iíve always wanted a Super Chippy in the Art Scholl colors. Havenít really stumbled onto a kit that had the scale fuselage profile. I did however pick up a very loved on ( used ) Pitts and over 3 years of on and off work turned it into Artís Pitts. Shown here with a buddies Goldberg Chippy.









The following 2 users liked this post by speedracerntrixie:
jescardin (09-04-2023), RICKSTUBBZ (09-06-2023)
Old 09-06-2023, 01:02 PM
  #153  
RICKSTUBBZ
 
RICKSTUBBZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hempstead, TX
Posts: 1,440
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Thumbs up Beautiful Pitts

That is an Absolutely Beautiful Pitts in my eyes....
The last picture really shows it off...
Nice Job..
Old 09-22-2023, 11:16 PM
  #154  
catcastle
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Germany / Bavaria
Posts: 3
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Dear Chipmunk-friends!I got the tip -Fiberglass Specialties- from you when I was looking for a cowling and canopy.Unfortunately no one answers my questions and when I try to call you only get an answering machine.Does anyone know if this company doesn't exist, or if it is closed, or if this company is a trustworthy supplier?If anyone else knows where I can get the cowling and/or a canopy, I would be grateful for any adviceI'm looking for a cowling and a canopy for my Super Chipmunk in 1:5 scale (81" wingspan). Sorry for my wrong English

Best regards
catcastle
germany-bavaria




Old 09-23-2023, 06:42 AM
  #155  
mchandrayan
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Posts: 192
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by catcastle
Dear Chipmunk-friends!I got the tip -Fiberglass Specialties- from you when I was looking for a cowling and canopy.Unfortunately no one answers my questions and when I try to call you only get an answering machine.Does anyone know if this company doesn't exist, or if it is closed, or if this company is a trustworthy supplier?If anyone else knows where I can get the cowling and/or a canopy, I would be grateful for any adviceI'm looking for a cowling and a canopy for my Super Chipmunk in 1:5 scale (81" wingspan). Sorry for my wrong English

Best regards
catcastle
germany-bavaria
The company is a genuine one. Shoot them an email and I am sure they will respond.
Does the product you are looking for show in thier list?
Old 11-28-2023, 07:52 AM
  #156  
gow589
My Feedback: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: evansville, IN
Posts: 826
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default

I just ordered the Wendell Hostetler 30%. What servos are you guys using for this size of plane?
Old 11-30-2023, 04:18 AM
  #157  
Tony Hallo
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale, PA
Posts: 1,816
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by gow589
I just ordered the Wendell Hostetler 30%. What servos are you guys using for this size of plane?
I have a kit here along with the cowl, canopy, wheel pants, and decal set. You may want to get your cowl and canopy on order from Fibertech -n- more. All I need is to finish a few project ahead of it! I really can't wait. What are you planning for power?
I thinking that I will use Hitec D945 servos for my build.
Old 11-30-2023, 08:05 AM
  #158  
gow589
My Feedback: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: evansville, IN
Posts: 826
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default

I am thinking Stinger 125. Kit and plans should arrive today.


Originally Posted by Tony Hallo
I have a kit here along with the cowl, canopy, wheel pants, and decal set. You may want to get your cowl and canopy on order from Fibertech -n- more. All I need is to finish a few project ahead of it! I really can't wait. What are you planning for power?
I thinking that I will use Hitec D945 servos for my build.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.