Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Sig Antoinette Questo...

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Sig Antoinette Questo...

Old 07-23-2020, 03:02 PM
Steelhead13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Sig Antoinette Questo...

Hello all,
I have a question about the Sig kit of the Antoinette. I have been able to get an older version of this kit and it show detailing of the motor. The new plans on the Sig site do not show pictures of the completed motor, but my directions do. Does anybody out there know anything about installing the muffler parts to the motor? They simply mention that they used !/8"od K&S aluminum tubing carefully bent. They do not show a template on the plans for the proper bending nor do they show the drilling of openings on the cylinders. Does anyone out there have any references or information that they'd be willing to share as I'd like to complete this kit in as close as possible to the original.
Thank you,
Mark
Old 08-09-2020, 03:55 PM
H5606

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Not much help but I did not find any dimensional details in mine either - This is as much information as I find concerning the dummy engine or motor; they show a picture of the completed dummy engine in the instruction manual below the written details included here that didn't make it into the picture -

Let me know if you see anything that's different from your kit -