Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Wendell Hostetler Pawnee

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Wendell Hostetler Pawnee

Old 11-12-2012, 06:13 AM
trancywj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wendell Hostetler Pawnee

Wendell Hostetler Piper Pawnee
Does anyone have pictures of the flap installation using C.B. Associates, INC. Strap Hinges Stock # 2214. This thread has been very helpful.
Old 07-06-2016, 04:45 PM
rushspbr

I know that this is a old post, but i´m starting my pawnee this month.
Can anyone send pics of the wing joint and the model finished.
i prettend to use the zenoah g62 on it. Is it ok?
Old 06-06-2022, 06:25 AM
sdergar

Hello. I seem to be more than a little late to start my build apparently. Thanks so much for all the pictures and suggestions. I've just ordered my plans and kit from the British supplier Belair Digital. It seems weird that I can get it here faster and cheaper from across the pond than from the States (I live just outside Toronto, Canada).

I'm thinking of going with a DLE-85. I was contemplating a DLE-61 but I think that is at the bottom of the recommended range. One other question I had, before building starts, is about the wing struts. I couldn't find anything on them. Are these available or do I make them? And while it may not be scale I was thinking of using 1/3 cub landing gear with shocks. I have the Hangar 9 Piper Pawnee and I ended up modifying it during one long boring winter. I rebuilt the whole front and put in a DLE-20 with cub landing gear on it. A combination of parts from the 1/5 and 1/4 Robart ones.

Thanks
Steve
Old 06-16-2022, 09:04 AM
Jellis88

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sukhoi_sammy
Full documentation of Wendell Hostetler Pawnee build.

beautiful! Pawnees never get old!