Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Bryon Mig 15

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Bryon Mig 15

Old 01-22-2010, 11:48 PM
biker 133

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bryon Mig 15

I recently came across a original bryon Mig 15 ducted fan ,i am not new to r/c flying and building planes,i am looking for some one that owned or built the mig 15 from bryon,I have a ton of questions ,I have a complete kit with a after market air inlet tube,which requires you to close the cheater hole ,i have all the papers and most of it is in a blue print format,a little confuseing John my email is [email protected] thanks
Old 01-23-2010, 09:45 PM
RAPPTOR
My Feedback: (41)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Bryon Mig 15

hi . i have built 12 of the mig 15. how can i help??
Old 01-09-2011, 11:00 AM
biker 133

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bryon Mig 15

HELLO,I HAVE A 3RD GENERATION MIG 15 I AM BUILDING,LET ME START BY SAYING THE INSTRUCTIONS AND THE BLUE PRINT FOREMAT IS POSSIELY THE WORST I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTED,MY ADVICE TO YOU IS COMPLETELY LAY OUT EVERY PART,STUDY THE HARD WOOD NUMBERS AND READ EVERY THING 5 TIMES THEN A NOTHER 5 TIMES START BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS STEP BY STEP,DO NOT JUMP AHEAD,AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THINGS WILL START MAKEING SENSE I BELIEVE BRYON THOUGHT ONLY ENGINEERS WERE BUYING HIS KITS,I FEEL YOUR FRUSTATION , BY THE WAY,I CAN HOOK YOU UP WITH A GUY IN ILLINONS WHO HELP ME AND WAS A PERSONAL FRIEND OF BRYON ,I DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA OF THE CHEATER HOLE AND LIKE YOU I HAVE THE KIT TO ELIMINATE IT,BESIDES IF YOU EVER HEARD A BYRON MIG WITH THE DUCTED FAN IT SOUNDS LIKE A LEAF BLOWER ,NOT MY KIND OF SCALE PLANE ,I AM NOW GOING TO GO ELECTRIC ANS SINCE I HAVE A F-16 TURBIN I FEEL CONFORTABLE CONVERTING IT TO THAT NO DECISION MADE AS OF YET THANKS JOHN