Notices
Kit Manufacturer Direct Support Forum Get support here directly from the manufacturers themselves or their official reps for the kits they manufacture or distribute.

freedom 7 need help

Old 12-21-2015, 06:34 PM
magehealer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default freedom 7 need help

Hello to all
I started building over I year ago because I enjoy the build.recently I purchased an ecktronics freedom 7. After receiving it I discovered there were no instructions and can't locate any is there anyone who might can direct me where to look.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:10 PM
hogflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still have my plans in storage and unfortunately don't have easy access to them. From what I remember there wasn't much to the design - it's a very straight forward and easy build. Just study the plans for a while and it'll be pretty clear on how it assembles. If I was to build one today, I'd leave the landing gear off and replace that belly block with some sheeting to lighten it up. It will also make a good conversion to electric power for flights longer than 3 minutes.

Hogflyer