Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building > Kit Manufacturer Direct Support Forum
Reload this Page >

Royal Products Spirit of St. Louis Instructions Needed

Notices
Kit Manufacturer Direct Support Forum Get support here directly from the manufacturers themselves or their official reps for the kits they manufacture or distribute.

Royal Products Spirit of St. Louis Instructions Needed

Old 04-28-2016, 11:48 AM
Anssec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Royal Products Spirit of St. Louis Instructions Needed

Recently came into possession of a Royal Spirit of St. Louis kit. Good cleans plans were provided but no build manual. I presume such a manual exists and wondering if anyone has one that they would be willing t copy and send me.Thanks
Old 04-28-2016, 04:06 PM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Anssec View Post
Good cleans plans were provided but no build manual. I presume such a manual exists and wondering if anyone has one that they would be willing t copy and send me.
You may presume too much in this case. I have only had a few Royal kits in my time but none of them came with a build manual beyond what was written on the plan sheets. At any rate, your question will get a much wider audience if you post it in the scale forum.

Good luck!
Old 07-04-2016, 03:18 PM
nhblacksmith

I just came across your post while researching my own barely started Royal Spirit of St. Louis kit. As the previous poster stated, there is no build manual included, just a bunch of balsa and a set of plans with a few notes. One of the comments on the plans says it requires a 10-12 channel reed radio or proportional.

Last edited by nhblacksmith; 07-04-2016 at 03:28 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:47 AM
F4 Phantom blue angles

I agree, I bought a Royal F4 Phantom,and when I opened the box there was at least 1000 peaces.of wood and a little book.