Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building > Kit Manufacturer Direct Support Forum
Reload this Page >

building ailerons on Sig Senior

Notices
Kit Manufacturer Direct Support Forum Get support here directly from the manufacturers themselves or their official reps for the kits they manufacture or distribute.

building ailerons on Sig Senior

Old 04-19-2017, 01:23 PM
bigtj10
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy building ailerons on Sig Senior

I cannot find all of the posts I saw last week on this forum!! I know this is not a new thread but where did the old one go? Also, my laptop was hacked and I lost all the photos and directions on how to build new ailerons, how many bays wide etc. Also, I want to take out some dihedral as my Sig Senior will blow over from just a side wind even while the engine is running and before I take off; heck, it even blows over as I am turning to make a take off run. Anyway, I don't care if you blast me or not, I just want to know how to go about finding the information I worked so hard to get last week. Thanks!!