Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Kyosho Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Concept 60 canopies.

Notices
Kyosho Helicopters Discuss all Kyosho heli topics here.

Concept 60 canopies.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:55 PM
projecthog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Concept 60 canopies.

Hi guys,

I'm still playing with my old 60 and have it back to flying shape again after mowing the lawn with it.

I am stuck flying it with no body and wondered if any of you have ideas or directions to find a 206 body or a MB110 body or any body for that matter, as they are as scarce as the concept 60's.

Even the plastic canopy that came with it would be ok, but I really never did like it .

I know that stock bodies were available for a while, but I doubt if I will be successful in finding something original.

I will be interested in anything that will fit or can be made to fit, if it is a body rather then a canopy.

I also would be interested in your machine if you're thinking to get rid of it, or your parts and pieces.
Whole machines too. (good luck right?)

I just really still like the old concepts, and probably will continue to fly mine till it can't be done anymore.

Any replies would be welcome, and if you are the owner of one, don't hesitate to write something here, there is always something new to learn or hand out.

Thanks, Take care,
PH.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:57 PM
projecthog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Concept 60 canopies.

Good deal!

I had forgotten about Midland helicopter's site and went there to find a ranger body and its related parts.

I still wouldn't mind talking about the how to's and do not's with body fitting as I have never had a full body on mine, just the small concept plastic canopy.

Keep it flying, PH.