Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Bummer/bonus

Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

Bummer/bonus

Old 09-19-2004, 01:08 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bummer/bonus

I get up early to go fly my planes this morning, click on pilotweather.com and it says wind is at 0 mph ,,I go outside and there's 40 year old oak trees swaying in 20 mph wind,,,dang, so I figure I'll get off my butt and switch out the engines on the 116 since I got one of everything when I bought this thing off ebaa, to boxes of nuts and bolts and various hardware, 1/2 a dozen glow heads ,extra blades, main and tail new gearbox tail fin ,all kinds of z bends ,a tail boom everything to change to the .074 and a new crutch which I hope I wont have to use.....oh and there is an old Cox type LMH on ebaa right now for $75,,would be neet but I have too much stuff now..hope to get this one running at least today but I need a different tank,,I ran about 2 tanks through this one on the bench with an airplane prop on it....wish me luck.......Rog
Old 09-19-2004, 04:43 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Bummer/bonus

well. I got it to run anyway, not very well, very hard to start had to use my .40 size starter to get it going ,,the lmh starter wouldnt do it.....Rog