Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Corona Upgrades

Community
Search
Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

Corona Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 07:03 PM
alancorn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corona Upgrades

If you are looking for rock solid upgrades for your Corona Heli you need to contact Bret Nemeth at www.chopper-1.org. My stock corona was a good flying machine before, but I found Brets web site when my tailboom gear box broke after only a few flights. I ordered the chopper-1 gear box and was so impressed with the craftsmanship, durablity and precise fit that I decided to try out more of his products. Since I have gotten a tailboom bracket and most recently the Titanium Tailboom Kit. This tailboom is awesome. My Heli is rock solid. I couldnt believe how much more stable this made my machine and how everything fit perfectly. Everyone needs to visit chopper-1. Keep up the good work Bret. GO CHOPPER-1
Old 08-03-2005, 04:59 AM
Bret4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Corona Upgrades

Thanks Alan, The Ti boom Kit makes the corona much more stable and the boom is indestructible. When used with my Sport crutch it makes the corona even more stable. Both items dampen vibrations and help the gyro do its job controlling the tail. This makes for a really smooth flying helicopter. Plus with the crutch the gear mesh is so smooth it sounds like a belt drive.

Bret