Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Corona Blade Grips >

Corona Blade Grips

Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

Corona Blade Grips

Old 02-19-2003, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corona Blade Grips

WELL .....

You were right again! FXA Fitz e-mailed me in the middle of the night. He has some of the stuff, and not some of the other stuff. I returned an official order for the Shulze 6-330-D Charger, 2 Sanyo HR-SC 2600 7 cell packs (he only had 2), 6 pr. gold bullet connectors, out of Deans, and a Hacker C-40 with it's mating ESC.

I asked for whatever connectors are needed for the in/out ports on the charger, he was out. I don't know what the input needs, and the outpiut sort of looks like bannana jacks ... comes with it?? ... help me please.

I did ask for the motor mount screws and a pinion gear for the Hacker, we'll see what happens.

Will work on the swashplate tonite.

Chat later,

Russ
Old 02-19-2003, 10:07 PM
My Feedback: (11)

It comes with a really slick set of cables. One for input (from a power supply/car battery) and two sets for the outputs. You just need to configure the output cable set for output #1 with connectors like your batteries will have (but the opposite sex). Generally speaking you'll have male connectors on the heli ESC and female on the battery. This depends on the connector type since Dean''s micros are "BIsexual",Heh, Heh
Cheers - Boyd
AMA 80393
Old 02-20-2003, 02:38 AM

Hi Boyd!

Got an e-mail confirmation from FXA Fitz (FAO Schwartz?) that the order is going out Thursday.

I'm going to call Roffee and see if they have a couple of the Voyager landing gear and some Dean's Ultra NON-bisexual-anti-hermaphroditic connectors. I wish their website was a bit more interactive ... beside the nice Corona photos, it really doesn't give you much of a reason to melt your credit card! I checked the "Christmas Specials", and they're sold out!

Thanks for the scoop on the Shulze cables ... I thought they should ship something with the power supply.

Chat soon,

Russ