Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
lmh 120 corona  help new to this >

lmh 120 corona help new to this

Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

lmh 120 corona help new to this

Old 02-18-2003, 08:25 PM
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lmh 120 corona help new to this

hi im kinda interested in getting a corona myself i have a raptor 30 and im about to move soon. i think the corona will be a good choice for a fun heli because where i move parts for helis are expensive and hard to find. so i would like to know the stuff i'll be needing for the LMH i already have a tx(9C) and a reciever but its not a micro size rx. i have the standard size servos but i dont think these will work. so if anyone can help me list all the things i'll be needing and the costs. THX BTW i had a lmh 110 with Vmax 0.06 b4 but i didn't like it 1. LOUD 2. different fuel from my rap. i wonder if the corona will be different than my old 110.
Old 02-18-2003, 08:44 PM
My Feedback: (7)

one more question does the corona fly like the electric heli in G2 ?
Old 02-21-2003, 10:07 PM
My Feedback: (5)

Hi, you need micro servos for the corona and if you move your gyro to the rear, you should be able to use that regular size receiver. I know the Corona is stable and flies great, I never flown a 110 so I'm not sure how they'd compare, but I'd assume with the wider main rotor span the Corona may be more stable.
Old 02-21-2003, 11:42 PM

Extreme,

<<so if anyone can help me list all the things i'll be needing and the costs.>>

I think I already answered your question in another post

The basic kit (heli only) is 175$ at Roffee TV and Hobby. AF motor is 20$. Pegasus esc is 42$. 3 Hitec HS-81 servos at 20$(about)/each. Micro piezo gyro about 60$. This is about 360$ without battery packs and charger, but it's worth it. I would suggest the metal gear on the two swashplate servos.

I know someone using standard size servos in the Corona. Just make larger servo holes in the crutch.

Sylvain
Old 02-22-2003, 12:04 AM
My Feedback: (5)

I'm going to brushless so if you're interested in my Castle Creations/Fusion 35 esc which is like new and my fusion motor, both has only about 12 sub 5 minute runs with. I'll sell them both to you for like $40 shipped. Lemme know. save you a few bucks...