Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Corona....How Good a Flyer? >

Corona....How Good a Flyer?

Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

Corona....How Good a Flyer?

Old 03-05-2003, 08:18 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corona....How Good a Flyer?

Just wondering how good a flyer a Corona is. I fly Nitro heli's and bought this thing and the weather turned crappy last fall before I ever flew it. I have a GY240 gyro and a brushless Hacker motor and controller. THinking of selling it for a collectine machine. Ya think I will get bored with this thing or do they fly around pretty well. I am not a beginner. Thanks
Old 03-05-2003, 08:41 PM

Default Corona....How Good a Flyer?

the corona flies great.. i am new to this hobby and i have a corona with Hacker brushless setup.. and i love it.. i am still learning.. but i have seen videos of the corona flying fast and smooth.. there are lots of users who have a lot of helis.. but they kept the corona because its such a joy to fly.. they say they love it.. i bet more people will post and say the same thing..
Old 03-10-2003, 02:17 AM
My Feedback: (11)

Default 2nd that

Gm knows what he is talking about. I recently built a Raptor and working on another one at the moment. I plan on keeping my Corona for a while because you don't worry as much when flying this little bird. It's a lot of fun and worth a lot of smiles once you get it in the air.

I think it's a great way into the hobby, and a great way to stay in the hobby.

-Ryan
Old 03-10-2003, 02:52 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Default Flyer?

The LMH is good for taking out on the days its to windy to fly the high dollar bird.
Flying in close areas like in back yards. Also the LMH CAN HURT you or some one else, but the bigger machines could kill someone. It has less horse power behind the blades.
Try it there fun and stress free. Its for us kids that need to burn off steam after work and not need to pack every thing up to go to the field.