Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

LMH pinion

Old 10-04-2007, 09:30 PM
mikemaupin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LMH pinion

Folks about 8 yrs ago I was into helis. I was flying the 110 with the norvel engine and went through engines and glow plugs like crazy, out of a dozen or so engines I only had two that run well any way a friend gave me a corona even had a fut gyro on it. I flew it and after a coupla of min it would just drop out of a hover. My son ordered a new esc and took over the corona. Just last week I got it back in a lot of needed repair, he said it wouldnt fly and he might have the wrong pinion (off the gas model) on the fusion 35. What pinion dose the stock lmh corona use and where is the best place to get one. I am also going to need some servo pust rods and links, I dont have the ass'y manual either. Thanks Mike
Old 10-06-2007, 08:05 AM
ViperRR

Default RE: LMH pinion

The manual can be downloaded from the www.litemachines.com web site. The push rods and links can be bought from www.shopatron.com which is where LM sells their parts. As for the pinion, how were you able to use a Norvel pinion on the can motor? Anyway, the pinion you need is a 9-tooth 16-pitch. Let me confirm this first. 1-95874 is the part# for the pinion from the shopatron site. It's $6.99. Construction manual for the 120 is available for $11.99.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:25 AM
mikemaupin

Default RE: LMH pinion

Viper I cant say about the pinion, only what my son said. He was also working with an ec08 at thst time that I gave him, he might have got one of those pinions mixed up, who knows.I will count the teeth o thst thing. I didnt build it, it was a gift from a friend. I appreciate the info, I had the manual but who knows where after all this time. Mike