Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Anyone using Revolution Mixing?? ( Tail tracking)

Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

Anyone using Revolution Mixing?? ( Tail tracking)

Old 05-19-2003, 07:10 AM
sachin998

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone using Revolution Mixing?? ( Tail tracking)

Hi There People.

I own two LMH's. One converted to electric and uses a gy 130 piezo gyro, and the other LMH is powered by a vmax 6.0. , andI still have the Arlton Gyro on this one.

I use Revolution mixing on my Nitro heli with the arlton gyro, but not on my Electric with the piezo.

The point of this whole thread is that I want to know exactly how many of you guys are using Revolution mixing on your helis, whether it be electric or nitro; or whether you sing the Arlton or piezo. What are the common values for RVU and RVD??

My nitro's tail stability, is pretty good, but not that great. Still needs a fiddle now and then. I'd like it to be like my bigger helis: Dead straight. ( hope this is possible) My Piezo electric version is as good as the arlton as well, pretty good but not how I would like it to be.

Both helis definitely fly well, but I would definitely like the tail to be locked if possible.

So if any one can tell me what techniques they used to keep the tail stable, it would help.

Regards

Sachin

ps. I'm not going to go buy a Futaba 240