Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Servo City = Fantastic Service !

Community
Search
Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

Servo City = Fantastic Service !

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 06:50 PM
Spiro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servo City = Fantastic Service !

This place had been recommended to me several times both for servos and for servo gear trains.

www.servocity.com

I was specifically looking for metal gear sets for the out of manufacture Hitec HS-80’s. Not only did this place have them they offer free shipping to boot!

Wow, all I can say is I was very impressed with their service. I placed my order online on a Thursday, the gears were in my mailbox Saturday morning. You can’t beat that.

Now here’s the kicker. They, much to my disappointment, sent me the wrong gears! I opened the package and found the shipping order for the correct metal gear sets, but two plastic gear sets for the same servo were shipped by mistake. I wrote them an email with my information explaining the problem on Sunday. Monday morning they sent me a very polite email back telling me that they shipped me another package containing the correct gears as well as a shipping envelope. The shipping envelope was pre paid with their address on it and I was to use this to return the mis-shiped gears when I got the new package. The correct gears showed up Wednesday as promised and I returned their mis-shipment to them in the provided envelope.

Total free shipping time was less than one week, including the order mix up, weekend, and email communications. I can 100% recommend these guys to anybody looking for servos or radio gear (which they carry as well!). I am even more impressed by them having experienced how they handled this unfortunate mistake. They will definitely receive my business again in the future.

Spiro
Old 07-17-2003, 10:27 AM
gmaster

Default Servo City = Fantastic Service !

yep.. they are great.. i called them on the phone and ended up ordering a 'flight pack' of the parts i needed for my corona including my Hitec Eclipse 7 and spectra.. plus the servos.. etc.. they saved me $ and free shipping to boot.. got my order in 3 days.. cant beat that.. highly recommend them
Old 07-18-2003, 05:06 AM
fastlash
My Feedback: (7)

Default servo city

boy they must be slipping I got my order in 2 days both times!!! and when they made a mistake on the 3rd order they let me keep the Xtals and sent the right ones for free,