Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Losi Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

What Replacement Tires And Wheels LST XXL2-E?

Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

What Replacement Tires And Wheels LST XXL2-E?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 12:53 PM
billyg900

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

14 mm hexes are easy to find on ebay, the tires and wheels in the pic are IMEX jumbo series, they are discontinued but you have to keep an eye on ebay, they look cool but are cumbersome to drive on

Another option would be to get the traxxas revo 17mm hexes and use Duratrax or Louise RC 3.8 wheels my favorite are the 'Mcross'
Old 11-15-2017, 01:06 PM
billyg900

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here is another option, 'Losb3510' with these you can run the 20mm wheels from the xxl
https://www.amainhobbies.com/losi-20...osb3510/p15617

this is what i run

is your truck nitro or converted to Brushless?
Old 11-15-2017, 08:45 PM
DadSonsAndToys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1QwkSport2.5r
Wrong thread.
Why is this the wrong thread? I responded to a post from someone who said "Finally found a set of the jumbos" about his wheels saying "they are 14mm hexes". He posted a picture and a text description of EXACTLY what I'm looking for, huge wheels, that work with 14mm hexes.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:51 PM
DadSonsAndToys

Originally Posted by billyg900

is your truck nitro or converted to Brushless?
It's converted to Brushless, 4S.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:54 PM
DadSonsAndToys

Originally Posted by billyg900
14 mm hexes are easy to find on ebay, the tires and wheels in the pic are IMEX jumbo series, they are discontinued but you have to keep an eye on ebay
Thanks for the advice. There are some available right now! I just setup an eBay saved search with email subscription.