Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Raminator?

Old 10-25-2008, 07:41 AM
241 racing
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raminator?

I have a chance to pick up a Ramminator cheap from a friend and wondered how good they are.I will only be bashing and wanted to no the low down on this truck.The good,bad and the ugly of the truck,any info would be great.Where is a good online site to get parts from any hop ups that I should get right away.Thanks
Old 11-05-2008, 01:56 AM
RCnut771

Default RE: Raminator?

Hey there, I have a Losi Raminator and find it to be a great handling monster truck. I have upgraded the pipe , shock springs and added a clear plastic back plate for the gear cover. My truck has the stock M26ss and it flat out rips! If the truck you are looking at is in good shape .......... I say go for it![8D]
Old 11-05-2008, 08:33 AM
full maxx

Default RE: Raminator?

first off get the dynamite engine brace as the stocker will break easily and you won't know till the gears are stripped