RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Losi Monster Trucks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/losi-monster-trucks-319/)
-   -   pleased (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/losi-monster-trucks-319/3040671-pleased.html)

benifur 06-04-2005 01:13 AM

pleased

just want to say got my new engine broke in a Collari .30 I am very happy what a hot rod loveinit :D

brandon17617 06-04-2005 02:36 AM

RE: pleased

does that collari have a lot of low end power? or is it more top end? any wheelies? how would u compare it to the stock mach .26 motor? do u use all of the stock engine accesories? i.e. flywheel, clutch, clutch springs, tranny stuff. where did u get it from? how much are those now days? still bout $200? the reason why i am asking all of this stuff is because i am seriously considering buying this collari .30 engine or the sirio .30, or possibly an rb mods motor.:D thanks a lot[8D]

analogy134 06-04-2005 08:52 AM

ORIGINAL: brandon17617

i am seriously considering buying this collari .30 engine

ORIGINAL: brandon17617

lst8368, 2400 battery pack .30 collari black rpm arms boe ties3 hitec 5925 servos alum diff cases titanium tie rods hummerbo

If you say in your signature you have a Collari .30 in your LST, why are you talking about buying it like you've never had one?

brandon17617 06-04-2005 11:03 AM

i bought the collari intending to put it in my lst then i put it in my mgt and havent even broken it in yet so i dunno how it performs.

jefx 06-04-2005 05:16 PM

You should break it in and give US a review.

benifur 06-04-2005 07:56 PM

I think it's faster than the stock Mach, yes it'll wheelie but so did the Mach. the collari seems to make it harder to keep the wheels on the ground :D I put a envy clutch,RDLogics exhaust,and a motor saver air filter. my drive train is all titanium and I'd recommend you do that, broken drive shafts ,axles, gears. on and on good luck :D

brandon17617 06-04-2005 08:47 PM

where can i get titanium driveshafts and axles for my lst? i was wondering about that kind of thing, anything else you would recommend that i get to prepare for the insane power? i have alum diff covers, titanium tie rods, rpm suspension arms, i will be getting associated servo savers for my hitec steering servos, then i also have a hitec 5925 throttle servo. i think i will also be ordering tini gears. anything else i might need to prepare for the mad power?

brandon17617 06-04-2005 08:52 PM

does that rd logics tuned pipe boost performance? the envy clutch where can i get that? is that a worthwhile hop up? and how do i get one of them little do dads below the basic member thing on the left?[sm=confused.gif]

benifur 06-04-2005 11:27 PM

Yes it's a good pipe , if you look through the forums you'll find a lot of good thread's with links, the search here don't work for me maybe you'll have better luck, I got alot of goodies at hobby ect but from allover I have 2 lst's just bought a CEN GENESIS bigger's better, faster, higher ,longer yeahaw LOL I do wish you luck and if you are going to do the envy clutch it don't exactly fit but it's a eazy fix ............ [8D] later......Ben.......

benifur 06-04-2005 11:47 PM

oh I don't really remember but I think if you go to your profile you can do the avatar thing