RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Losi Monster Trucks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/losi-monster-trucks-319/)
-   -   Sirio .30 w/ roto-start system? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/losi-monster-trucks-319/3415107-sirio-30-w-roto-start-system.html)

PillowPants 10-02-2005 04:00 PM

Sirio .30 w/ roto-start system?

Does anybody have this engine in their LST? It does fit... right? Will i be able to use my Team Losi Roto-starter with it? or will i need a new one?

PillowPants 10-03-2005 07:40 PM

RE: Sirio .30 w/ roto-start system?

Bump!?

RCtruckRacer 10-03-2005 08:16 PM

I'm not positive, but I think you need the HPI style roto starter for it - turns the opposite direction of the LST.

tonytiger 10-03-2005 10:32 PM

lol

ORIGINAL: TheHamburglar

Does anybody have this engine in their LST? It does fit... right? Will i be able to use my Team Losi Roto-starter with it? or will i need a new one?

PillowPants 10-03-2005 10:57 PM

*Deleted*

RCtruckRacer 10-03-2005 11:04 PM

Hmmm, lets take the high road here... MP, you asked why all the hositility in the thread that was deleted. Here is a good example why. You had nothing to contribute other than to laugh at someone, yet you seem to feel that picking at someone else's post slhouldn't garner you any ill will. Well, here's your sign...

People like you act the way they do because of a lack of self-esteem, or moral ambiguity, or both. I really hope that you can turn your life around, and at the same time stop prodding people into acitons and words that otherwise would not enter their minds.

TH: lowering yourself to his level doesn't help either. Lets keep things on the up and up.

Peace.

PillowPants 10-03-2005 11:13 PM

whatever man, this guy is a clown. he needs to be banned.

tonytiger 10-04-2005 03:21 PM

low self esteem hmmmm is that why i own my own mechanical/plumbing buisiness and mad over 200 grand last year....the real reason for the lol was the terd burglar or i mean the hamburger seemed to be such a authority on everything on my last thread so i found it funny that he didnt know the stock rotostarter wouldnt work on the sirio motor......like it or not i am aloud to laugh chuckle smirk,smile or even cry if i feel like it......not a thing you can do about it....not to mention the pm's he has sent me egging me on....i bet you guys are the same guys who whine like little girls when your at a racew and someone spins you out in a turn.....booo hoo

ORIGINAL: lstRacerX

Hmmm, lets take the high road here... MP, you asked why all the hositility in the thread that was deleted. Here is a good example why. You had nothing to contribute other than to laugh at someone, yet you seem to feel that picking at someone else's post slhouldn't garner you any ill will. Well, here's your sign...

People like you act the way they do because of a lack of self-esteem, or moral ambiguity, or both. I really hope that you can turn your life around, and at the same time stop prodding people into acitons and words that otherwise would not enter their minds.

TH: lowering yourself to his level doesn't help either. Lets keep things on the up and up.

Peace.

tonytiger 10-04-2005 03:23 PM

how did you know i clown part time...thats my other biz i entertain kids at the local school by being a clown.....as far as being banned maybey you need to be too after all your the one who likes to send vulger comments and threats to me via pm's

ORIGINAL: TheHamburglar

whatever man, this guy is a clown. he needs to be banned.

PillowPants 10-04-2005 04:35 PM

**DELETED*** moto, you aren't worth it.

RCtruckRacer 10-04-2005 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: motopro

low self esteem hmmmm is that why i own my own mechanical/plumbing buisiness and mad over 200 grand last year....the real reason for the lol was the terd burglar or i mean the hamburger seemed to be such a authority on everything on my last thread so i found it funny that he didnt know the stock rotostarter wouldnt work on the sirio motor......like it or not i am aloud to laugh chuckle smirk,smile or even cry if i feel like it......not a thing you can do about it....not to mention the pm's he has sent me egging me on....i bet you guys are the same guys who whine like little girls when your at a racew and someone spins you out in a turn.....booo hoo

ORIGINAL: lstRacerX

Peace.

MP: Proving that the saying "never argue with an idiot, no one will ever no the difference" is SOOOO true!!!

PillowPants 10-04-2005 04:47 PM

Consider yourself reported by the way moto-not-so-pro.

RenegadeRevo 10-04-2005 04:50 PM

i bet you guys are the same guys who whine like little girls when your at a racew and someone spins you out in a turn.....booo hoo
Aren't you the one that whined like a little girl because you couldn't figure out how to tune your truck to keep it running so that you didn't have to rely on the starter to work... and lost races because of that? *BOOOO HOOO* "My LST won't win races because I'm not good enough at tuning to keep my truck running throughout a race..."

PillowPants 10-04-2005 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: REVOFAMILY

i bet you guys are the same guys who whine like little girls when your at a racew and someone spins you out in a turn.....booo hoo
Aren't you the one that whined like a little girl because you couldn't figure out how to tune your truck to keep it running so that you didn't have to rely on the starter to work... and lost races because of that? *BOOOO HOOO* "My LST won't win races because I'm not good enough at tuning to keep my truck running throughout a race..."

Yup, he's the guy! he's been reported so hopefully we wont be seeing much of him anymore... He's been picking fights with almost everyone in the LST forum and evidently he's decided to drag out a dispute between him and i that happened like 3 days ago :eek: so i say enough is enough!

leejax02 10-04-2005 06:16 PM

It always takes two to argue...ignore him and it will be short lived. The Sirio uses the HPI Rotostart system and it will not start via Losi Rotostart. I have the Sirio and it works great...just make sure that the exhaust gasket is tight because excessive oil will drip down into the Rotostart and cause the one-way bearing to slip. The Losi style is inside engine and tends to slip less...from my experience. I also race with the Sportwerks .26 which is almost exactly like the Mach. It has the bearing inside the crankcase and tends to slip less.

BUGGIES_R_US 10-04-2005 06:19 PM

STAY ON TOPIC...
Talk to everyone, not one person. Ususally, this leads to flaming and other unnecessary grief as you guys found out.
Unrelated posts (about your business or your muscles etc) will be deleted.
-Ram