Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > M.A.A.C.
Reload this Page >

SW Rez No. 19

Notices
M.A.A.C. Discuss Model Aeronautics Association of Canada policies, decisions & any other MAAC related topics here.

SW Rez No. 19

Old 02-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Sharpy01
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SW Rez No. 19

Quickly scanning through, another interesting resolution out of the SW zone:

"19. Whereas the wording of the Insurance Contract was incorrect when signed by MAAC and whereas Gerry Shaw was acting in the best interest of all members of MAAC; the Board of Directors of MAAC immmediately 1)Remove the letter of censure given to Gerry Shaw 2) Issue a letter of apology. 3) Work in the furture to better represent all members of MAAC by carefully scrutinizing all contracts, through committee work."

[sm=spinnyeyes.gif]

I'm not sure how this becomes a "resolution", but if nothing else, it makes for interesting discussion.

I stand to be corrected, but because this isn't likely "resolution" material, the BOD will be able to simply deep six it without spending much time on it.

..........this doesn't have the makings of a fun AGM. [&:]
Old 02-13-2006, 04:16 PM
RC_MAN
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: SW Rez No. 19

Hey Sharpy

Besides an attitude what are you building these days? Did Ronny come by ansd set you straight yet?
Old 02-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Jabba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Sharpy01

Quickly scanning through, another interesting resolution out of the SW zone:

"19. Whereas the wording of the Insurance Contract was incorrect when signed by MAAC and whereas Gerry Shaw was acting in the best interest of all members of MAAC; the Board of Directors of MAAC immmediately 1)Remove the letter of censure given to Gerry Shaw 2) Issue a letter of apology. 3) Work in the furture to better represent all members of MAAC by carefully scrutinizing all contracts, through committee work."

[sm=spinnyeyes.gif]

I'm not sure how this becomes a "resolution", but if nothing else, it makes for interesting discussion.

I stand to be corrected, but because this isn't likely "resolution" material, the BOD will be able to simply deep six it without spending much time on it.

..........this doesn't have the makings of a fun AGM. [&:]
Just like they (and YOU) did to allthe resolution from you zone the last year you were around???
Old 02-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Sharpy01
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: RC_MAN

Hey Sharpy

Besides an attitude what are you building these days? Did Ronny come by ansd set you straight yet?
lol..... my attitude was complete some years back. I competed with and won a couple of championships, but I had to withdraw because of max 3-years of competing with the same attitude.

I think Ronnie is walkin because he hasn't come by yet.......... [:-]

Building? Refurbishing my Hawker Typhoon, Fixin my Valley Hurricane, building an electric 72" Storch, building an electric Camera plane, have a Great Planes Extra 300 AFT with a G-38 in the box that needs attention and a pusher F-18 from RCM plans that needs some motor work.

..........in other words, I'll be lucky to get one ready for flying season..... I really need to get more focused.

Jabba???

......dang, I need sub-titles for your stuff. [&:]
Old 02-15-2006, 05:43 PM
ronnieo1

ORIGINAL: Sharpy01

ORIGINAL: RC_MAN

Hey Sharpy

lol..... my attitude was complete some years back. I competed with and won a couple of championships, but I had to withdraw because of max 3-years of competing with the same attitude.

I think Ronnie is walkin because he hasn't come by yet.......... [:-]

Building? Refurbishing my Hawker Typhoon, Fixin my Valley Hurricane, building an electric 72" Storch, building an electric Camera plane, have a Great Planes Extra 300 AFT with a G-38 in the box that needs attention and a pusher F-18 from RCM plans that needs some motor work.

..........in other words, I'll be lucky to get one ready for flying season..... I really need to get more focused.

Jabba???

......dang, I need sub-titles for your stuff. [&:]

I gave up when I got as far as Sudbury...had to hitchhike back
Old 02-15-2006, 08:06 PM
adaptabl

Any bets on how far Resolution 19 goes forward at the AGM?