Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Product Announcements & Manufacturer News
Reload this Page >

an 45cc Gasoline Engines producted by ourself

Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

an 45cc Gasoline Engines producted by ourself

Old 12-05-2004, 10:53 AM
Octopus RC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default an 45cc Gasoline Engines producted by ourself

Name: Two stroke model airplane gasoline engine
The volume of cylinder: 45.cc
Journeys of 0cc bore : 43MM *31MM (the cylinder and ZENOAH G450PU are in common use )
Carburetor : Walbro(membrane type double stitch carburetors of vacuum pump)
Exert oneself at most specially: 4. 2ps/9500rmp
Practical rotational speed: 1600-7800rpm
Weight: About 1650g
The way of light : CDI battery lights a fire (the voltage 6V of battery)
The proportion of the lubricating oil : 25-40:1
Use the spiral thick liquid: More than 20*10
Old 12-05-2004, 11:10 AM
Octopus RC

Default RE: an 45cc Gasoline Engines producted by ourself

Air cylinder

Crankcase

Carburetor

Blast pipe

others

photos when training

Old 12-05-2004, 03:07 PM
Antique
My Feedback: (4)

I just converted a Chinese 50 cc scooter engine, make unknown..Ran well, smooth, about 1000 rpm down on the usual 50cc airplane engine being sold nowadays....Looked OK inside, a little rough around the edges...It had to happen, Maybe Tower will get an exclusive on these and set the price about the same as the other 50s.???
Why do they use such long hubs ? Fuji does the same thing, a long skinny hub..Too easy to bend the crank with all that leverage out there..[8D]
Old 12-05-2004, 09:30 PM
rmh

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I fully expect to see more of these - and many more changes.
I am not a user of crystal balls ( I prefer steel ones ) but if one takes into account our dollar change with EURO ( $133-100) and the track record of Chinese production of electric hobby motors and ARFS n accessories ---It is a slam dunk that this approach of the Zenoah 45 will be soon followed up with a purpose built design .
The green ignition module is unfamiliar to me - but I will bet it is in principle, similar to European designs.
As a bit of history - when I was in Korea /Japan on business years back -- it was obvious that European countries were waaaay ahead of us in developing technical /business liasons with the Eastern rim and China. So there is a solid flow of up to date technology
My nephew showed me a Chinese 250cc motorcycle -street/sport four stroker-which is being inported (landed) for $240.00.
the tyres were not DOT and there was no flame arrester in the exhaust -so I will bet it did not get DOT or forest service certification.
But looking at that machine - which sold for $1200 -- and looking at the pieces of shat that are being produced in millions and hawked as mini bikes of all permutations - it is a very short stretch to see that they can adapt those 30-50cc engines for model aircraft .
As soon as a few more kids are killed/ maimed on those things -that market here will also change .
Old 12-05-2004, 10:52 PM
Schpankme

dick, you need to polish your balls.

China's trade surplus with the United States increased 27.1% in the first half of 2004, to $68.5 billion. The U.S. trade deficit with China is now the largest with any country in the world. China alone was responsible for 53% of the increase in the non-oil trade deficit through June 2004.

U.S. imports from China are now five times the value of our exports to China, making this the United States' most imbalanced trading relationship.

In 2003 China became the EU second biggest trading partner (after the US).

Whereas the EU enjoyed a trade surplus with China at the beginning of the 1980s, the EU-China trade relations are now marked by a sizeable and widening EU deficit with China (around €55 billion in 2003; this is the EU's biggest bilateral trade deficit).

The USA - China trade deal signed in 1999 provides increased access for US exports across a broad range of commodities and elimination of barriers, these were Significant cuts in tariffs that were to be completed by January 2004.

The right to import and distribute products without going through state-trading enterprise or middleman.

In the auto/engine sector, China will cut tariffs from the current 100 per cent level to 25 per cent by 2007, with the largest cuts in the first years after accession. Auto parts tariffs will be cut to an average of 10 per cent by 2007.

Quotas will grow from current trade level at a 15 per cent annual rate in order to ensure that market access increases progressively and reduces the effect of quantitative restrictions.

At present, China severely restricts trading rights (the right to import and export) and distribution (wholesaling, retailing, maintenance and repair, transportation, etc.).

Under the agreement, China will provide, for the first time, trading rights and distribution rights to USA firms.

Trading rights will progressively be phased in over three years.

In China today, foreign firms have no right to distribute products other than those they make in China, or to own or manage distribution networks, wholesaling outlets or warehouses.

China also issues business licences, which limit the ability of American firms to conduct marketing, after-sales service, maintenance and repair and customer support.
This is a severe baffler to goods exports as well as to service exports.

Old 12-06-2004, 07:55 AM
rmh

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice opener -
I was referring to the technological input from Europe (as you noted in your paragraph 5) .
In the clothing business (where I was ) , we mfg'rd and sold machinery for high speed production of shirts.
I noted the brand names of new equipment already established in Eastern markets in the 60's. It was German and Italian.
The trade arrangements with us, have been a real mess.
I sure hope it does develop into an open exchange.
Peek at your balls and tell me .
Old 12-06-2004, 11:41 AM
Rudeboy

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Well, it looks nice enough...

I bet the "muffler" is a real airfield killer though.

Is the advertised weight of 1650 grams including the muffler and ignition?

I bet RCIGN1 is right: after it has been "processed" and it hits the European and American markets it will probably be right up there with the other 50's when it comes to price...
Old 12-06-2004, 03:05 PM
Volfy
My Feedback: (23)

I have been playing with several engines from various sources in China. Many of them are plagued by the single biggest problem they share - poor alloys. Some of them are so soft that one friend that helps me with some machine work said it literally cuts like butter. I have stripped a few thread just with regular bolt tightening - and I'm no gorilla.

I have, however, come across a couple sources, whose short blocks are indistinquishable quality-wise from those of Zenoah/Komatsu. Power are down just a bit, but some initial porting work has shown promise. If I don't have a demanding day job and two young ones at home, I will be in the engine bidnez already!

As it is, it might take me a while to get there. That's if somebody else doesn't beat me to it. As for ignition systems, I think CH Synchrospark is still the only way to go... that is, until somebody offers me a good quality Chinese-made clone (yes, I have tested a couple, and again, quality is not there yet). Then, I will still buy the CH unit - I'll just get Bill and Terry to move production to China.

Incidently, most of the scooters motors are all 49cc to get below the 50cc legal limit, above which they have to pay tariffs.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:21 PM
Octopus RC

there are some photos Shooted by modeler in china.

the hightest rotational speed

the Tai's speed

engine on text Iron stand

engine in airplan

when flying

Old 12-06-2004, 10:37 PM
Octopus RC

My telephon number is +86-570-8600132

If you are interested in this engine! You can phone to contact me !