RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   Schreiner-GFK (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/4210103-schreiner-gfk.html)

trevor Skedge 04-26-2006 05:51 PM

Schreiner-GFK

I ordered and paid for a Schreiner Viper Jet months ago and at first enquiry my emails were answered, up until the money was transfered into his bank. I then struggled to get any replies from him. I have had 2 emails, the first about 2 months ago saying the model would be shipped that week but sadly this never happened and eventually got a reply from him about a month ago saying it was on its way. Now I get no reply at all and ask if anyone knows whether he is still in business or in difficulty somehow. I saw him at Jetpower Germany last year and if he is still in the trade I look forward to a meet and greet this year.

Anyone know anything?

Trevor Skedge.

digitech 04-27-2006 02:46 AM

RE: Schreiner-GFK

ORIGINAL: trevor Skedge

I ordered and paid for a Schreiner Viper Jet months ago and at first enquiry my emails were answered, up until the money was transfered into his bank. I then struggled to get any replies from him. I have had 2 emails, the first about 2 months ago saying the model would be shipped that week but sadly this never happened and eventually got a reply from him about a month ago saying it was on its way. Now I get no reply at all and ask if anyone knows whether he is still in business or in difficulty somehow. I saw him at Jetpower Germany last year and if he is still in the trade I look forward to a meet and greet this year.

Anyone know anything?

Trevor Skedge.
Hi

Alex schreiner is ok to deal with
he was seriously ill last month last i heard
i will try to call there to see what is going on

trevor Skedge 04-27-2006 05:41 AM

Hi

Alex schreiner is ok to deal with
he was seriously ill last month last i heard
i will try to call there to see what is going on

[/quote]

Sandor,
I wondered if he was ok but would have thought someone would have picked up his email and let people know one way or another rather than just ignore things.

Trevor Skedge.

Bob_B 04-27-2006 07:01 AM

I tried for months to get one of these models he is impossible to deal with period. I know you will get the model the question is what year?

trevor Skedge 05-16-2006 10:53 AM

Anyone know if Schreiner are still in business as I can`t get their website now or has anyone got a number for them.
Still not getting any response from my constant emails.

Trevor Skedge.

siclick33 05-16-2006 12:07 PM

www.schreiner-gfk-modell.de/index_e.html

The above link works for me.

Phone numbers are on the site. If you can't get them then I will PM them to you.

trevor Skedge 05-17-2006 02:31 AM

siclic33,
Thanks for the link and mine also is working now so must have been a netwowk problem.
The guy is not a man of his word and unfortunately has my money.

Trevor Skedge.

ORIGINAL: siclick33

Phone numbers are on the site. If you can't get them then I will PM them to you.

Bob_B 05-17-2006 09:32 AM

I have a friend that trusted Schriener and sent him thousands of dollars for product and still is empty handed.
I'm sorry to hear that he got you too.
Bob

ORIGINAL: trevor Skedge

siclic33,
Thanks for the link and mine also is working now so must have been a netwowk problem.
The guy is not a man of his word and unfortunately has my money.

Trevor Skedge.

ORIGINAL: siclick33

Yann 05-17-2006 10:09 AM

He's got my money two. I've been waiting for three month now for a set of tanks for my L39.
Eventhough not much money is involved, the few times I could get hold of him he would give me excuses.
I'm still waiting...

Yann

trevor Skedge 05-17-2006 04:45 PM

Bob, Yann,
I have tried other channels including Winnie Olghart but as yet no response from Schreiner. As I said in my first post,I hope to see him at Jetpower Germany this year.
Bob,
Sorry to hear your buddy is so much out of pocket, If anyone knows how to deal with this please step in.

Trevor Skedge.

Yann 06-04-2006 06:49 PM

Guys,

I finally got my tanks from Schreiner... after a 4 month overwait. This guy lied to me all the way long. The date he shipped the package is way not the one he told me he did...
I'll never do business with him anymore. He is a nightmare to deal with, and a liar.

Yann

GrayUK 06-05-2006 07:26 AM

Trevor / Yann

If you check early on in the Savex L39/Wren44 thread you will find that this info regarding doing business with him was posted.[&o]

debaker 06-05-2006 02:01 PM

i paid for my Viper jet in Feb he says he posted it in March it has not arrived and he wont reply to my emails.

Trevor if you see him at jetpower feel free to give him a kicking from me. Dave.

Yann 06-05-2006 02:50 PM

Dave,

That guy won't reply to any Email. If you want what you paid for, you have to call him.
Find someone who speaks german since he doesn't speak english.

Yann

Bob_B 06-05-2006 02:53 PM

This guy must be a real Sheister(sp)!

Yann 06-05-2006 05:12 PM

What's a sheister ?

trevor Skedge 06-05-2006 05:31 PM

To all,
i have at last had a reply from Aaxel, in german. The rough translation seem to be about system failures and the kit returnd to him smashed to bits. At least according to freetranslation.com. He says he will contact me next week but that was two weeks ago.
I will keep you informed.

Trevor Skedge.

uncljoe 06-05-2006 05:35 PM

Here in the "States"we have a dealer "Sherdair" and to my knowledge he was the only one who had a direct line to "Schreiner" . I have gone thru Dieter (Sherdair) to order a kit, took time but it appears you all have waited Too LONG.
Semper Fi
Joe

Yann.. my defination of Shyster....... one who is professionally Unscrupulous,

trevor Skedge 07-07-2006 12:23 PM

Guys,

Still no response from Shriener and so would urge anyone who is thinking of ordering any of his products, not to do so. This guy is simply a liar and not to be trusted. I am aware that forum policy is not to inflame bad feeling and this is not what I am doing, merely helping others who might get ripped off like myself and it seems many more. This is fact and not hearsay.

Trevor Skedge.

Bob_B 07-07-2006 01:38 PM

Trevor,
Thanks for the update on your situation. Sorry this is still not resolved.

I have attached the email address of a Roland Meyer that handles Schreiner sales maybe he can help.
I made contact with him regarding an F-18 sometime ago.

[email protected]

regards,
Bob

trevor Skedge 07-07-2006 06:08 PM

Bob,
n
Thaks for that, I`ll give it a try and see. Did you have any luck?

Regards Trevor